TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for choosing NITECORE! In order for us to give you the high level of service you deserve, please read the following conditions carefully and be sure to keep your warranty card and original sales receipt handy for all warranty claims.
- We provide warranty for our products for a period up to 5 years. Within the period covered under warranty, we will repair or replace any Nitecore product that has ceased to function properly. Please refer to table below for warranty periods for different products:
Product Category Period covered under warranty Flashlights and headlamps
(without built-in battery)
60 months Chargers, batteries, remote switches and product with built-in batteries 12 months IMR/NI batteries 3 months NL batteries 12 months
Warranty is applicable only to products and accessories listed above.
- Limited lifetime warranty: Upon expiration of their respective warranty periods, all Nitecore products will receive continuing support through our limited lifetime warranty. The limited lifetime warranty covers labor costs and maintenance with the exclusion of accessories or replacement parts.
- Within period covered under warranty, Nitecore will replace malfunction products with an upgraded model in the same series or one that of similar performance for customers if replacement can’t be made within due time when certain products are discontinued and can not be repaired for some reasons.
- Our authorized dealers and distributors are responsible for warranty service. Should any problem covered under warranty occurs, customers can contact their dealers or distributors in regards to their warranty claims, as long as the product was purchased from an authorized dealer or distributor.
- NITECORE’s Warranty is provided only for products purchased from an authorized source. This applies to all NITECORE products.
- Unauthorised third party repair and modification voids NITECORE’s warranty.
NITECORE’s warranty service is rendered NULL AND VOID if
1. Failure or damage, which is caused by excessive dropping, unauthorized modification or reconstruction.
2. Failure or damage was caused by improper use, storage or maintenance (refer to product instruction manual).
3. Damage was caused by battery leakage.
- If an item needs to be returned to us, you must obtain a RMA (Return Material Authorization) from our customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) or from a case coordinator before sending it back to Nitecore.
- To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, please purchase Nitecore products from authorized dealers or resellers. If the item was purchased from an un-authorized dealer or reseller, a round-trip transportation fee and a service fee equals to 3% of its official retail price will be charged for the maintenance.
- Product appearance is excluded from warranty.
- Should any discrepancy exist between Nitecore’s terms and other warranty service details, Nitecore’s terms will be applied.
- The rights of the amendment, interpretation of these terms are reserved by NITECORE.
- All terms come into effect immediately upon their announcement.
To guarantee a swift and effective customer service, Nitecore suggests you to contact the point of purchase for assistance. If you have any further questions regarding the use of your NITECORE product, please feel free to contact your local distributor, reseller or retailer. Alternatively, contact NITECORE directly using the details below:
Tel: +86 20 8386 2000
Fax: +86 20 8388 2723
Thanks again for choosing NITECORE !